Life At The Speed Of Sound

 

This Is the Last Launch of the Space Shuttle Discovery

It is so interesting being a witness to cultural change; I remember the Space Shuttle's ealry flights.  Now it's antiquated, expensive and dangerous.

I also remember when the monster bookstores ran all of the mom & pop stores out of business.  This week, my favorite Borders began selling off everything.   A triumph for all independant book sellers, that is if they've survived all this time.  

So of course I looked at all of the knitting books but nothing caught my eye.   I remembered that I prefer to purchase patterns online.  Like music, I prefer to purchase my desired selection and not the entire album.  What a change.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment